Help our business to successfully achieve their goals
Become part of our Consulting team in Zurich and help our business achieve their goals with providing excellent work to our partners and supporting them with different tasks. Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast- paced environment to deliver tangible outcomes?
To support our Consulting practice we are looking for a talented Executive Assistant for our office in Zurich. Is business administration your kind of work?
How you can make an impact
- Diary management on Outlook and secretarial support for partners and directors in French & English
- Organizing and booking travel arrangements incl. visa applications and arranging meetings/events for internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for expenses reimbursement & time reports as well as production of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and PowerPoint presentations and support our internal marketing
- Work collaboratively with other team members as well as other business units and perform different procedures linked with our clients
- Deal with administrative tasks such as filing, managing incoming/outgoing mail, filing databases, archiving and be responsible for creating purchase orders (PO’s), review invoices in Swift and take over debtor follow up
Who we are looking for
- Experience in working in international environment, multi-cultural organization with top management
- Very good English and French skills as well as good knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, whilst maintaining contact with colleagues at all levels, including those working remotely
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to provide the highest level of internal and external client service and demonstrate a willingness to own/solve problems as they arise, but also have the ability to identify issues for referral
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 10 employees at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8142