- Working on different academic studies in Corporate Finance
- Empirical analyses and writing of academic publications
- Collaborations in university affairs
• Successful PhD degree in Finance or Corporate Finance
• Interest to pursue an academic career
• Strong research orientation
• Interest in Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
• Focus on academic publications
• Independent empirical work
• Ability to write academic studies in English
The competence center is primarily active in Corporate Finance. Our core competences are teaching, research, and executive education. The position focuses on Corporate Governance topics. We offer you the possibility to work in a dynamic and challenging research environment and present your work at international conferences. The focus of your work is on the collaboration in research projects. We, therefore, also value target oriented and constructive team players.
We are looking forward to your online-application. apply here
sport & wellbeing
food & drink @ HSG
fruits @ work
flexible working hours
For job-related questions
Prof. Dr. Marc Arnold
Professor for Corporate Finance
Tel: +41 71 224 74 13
We offer an active and internationally oriented research environment.
We are delighted that you are interested in this position at our University and would be pleased to meet you soon.
Your place of work
University of St.Gallen
«A place where knowledge is created» - As one of Europe's leading universities of economics and business administration, the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, is committed to the education of over 8800 students. The HSG is one of the largest employers in the region and provides an attractive and innovative environment for more than 3300 researchers, educators and professional staff.