Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
- Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges as well as advise on guiding strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions.
- Operational lead of the Tax Team, which advises banks, insurance companies and asset managers on Swiss tax issues, including acquisition of new clients, ensuring a high quality of service and profitability on the mandates.
- Management and development of staff including hiring of new staff, ongoing training as well as conducting goal setting meetings.
How you can make an impact
- Advise domestic and foreign financial institutions on international restructurings, the tax treatment of financial products and answer questions regarding their tax reporting obligations
- Deal with operational tax issues such as withholding tax, stamp duties as well as domestic and foreign withholding taxes
- Articulate the relevance of tax to client projects that are generated outside of the tax team and contribute to those projects to enable Deloitte to deliver broader value to our clients
- Conduct tax compliance mandates for banks, insurance companies and fund management companies
- Support in audit projects by checking tax aspects in the annual financial statements of banks, insurance companies and fund management companies
- Work on international projects where you have client responsibility, offering the opportunity to work creatively and leading the team
- Join our multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat structures
- Take responsibility for your own career and explore our exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme as well as train our younger employees and contribute to their development
Who we are looking for
- You hold a degree as a certified tax expert or a specialised Swiss Master's degree (e.g. LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation)
- You have an academic qualification in administration, economics or law
- You have 10 years of experience in the financial services industry and/or tax/legal consulting with a focus on financial services
- A positive and hands-on attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility
- You can perform under pressure and stay calm in hectic situations
- You are curious and like to use your technical skills
- You communicate fluently in German and English. Any additional languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 10 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations
in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 456